Starting June 30, two Walt Disney World resort hotels will introduce a new offering – Disney Family Night Dinner. This playful, family-style dining bundle includes a take-out shareable meal, sweet treats, and an original card-type game inspired by some Disney friends for your family and friends to enjoy.
Disney Family Night Dinner is available from 5-10 p.m. through mobile order and at the two resort locations offering this three-course takeaway meal that serves 3-4.
Centertown Market at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort:
- Roasted Jamaican-style Chicken
- Fried Yucca
- Cilantro Rice
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Caribbean Pull-apart Rolls with Onion Jam and Guava Butter
- Decorate-your-own Mickey and Minnie Cookies
Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa:
- Garden Salad – Tomato, cucumber, carrots, and a duo of dressings
- Savory Lasagna – Three cheese lasagna with tomato sauce
- Two Mickey-shaped Cheese or Pepperoni Pizzas
- Minnie Cheesecake with strawberry sauce, whipped cream, and fresh berries